Tuesday, July 9, 2013

About Tshirt Designer

My name is Toviq also known as Bonestudio, I'm Indonesian, a good tshirt designer,a good very pleased husband together with lovely wife, an espresso enthusiast, as well as the tshirt designer powering just about all t-shirt design jobs of Bonestudio.net. I help to make customized t-shirt designs, primarily having vector design works of art. For your designing uses, I prefer Corel Draw, Adobe Photo shop and also Adobe Illustrator. In addition to creating unique designs available for sale, as tshirt designer,,I additionally take orders to create specific custom-made t-shirt designs depending on your needs. You can purchase specific demands for any customized t-shirts, or perhaps purchase a tshirt design with my own authentic designs through my personal online catalogues here. Furthermore, as a tshirt designer,I help to make custom made t-shirts intended for enthusiasts, clubs and also organizations, events and also company advertising marketing campaign.

http://bonestudio.net/about.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

i hope your comments is not spam..:D